• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M3A1 Stuart 1st Parade Of The year

Steve Greenberg

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello,
Last weekend I drove my M3A1 Stuart tank in a local parade in SE Portland. The parade goes right by my shop so I just drove the tank to shopping center a few blocks away to form up. After the parade we drove back to my shop on side streets through residential neighboods! The looks on the faces of people working in thier yards as we drove by was great! They were a little surprised to see a tank drive by thier homes! After the parade I entered my tank in a old car cruise in at the shopping center. I won the "Most Aggressive Vehicle" trophy!
Here is a link to a short video.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCudxndNe1U&feature=youtu.be[/media]
Steve8)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks