• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M416 lives!!!!!

notquitemusashi

when i bought it, it was a sad little trailer. the springs where so rusty that they barely help the trailer up. the floor looks like swiss cheese and a wheel wasnt rolling.

well new bearings and springs along w new shackles, and we now have a trailer that i took to get weighed and registered on friday.

i plan on doing a full resto and painting it OD.

notquitemusashi

thanx, the floor is really bad and there are a hundred rust pin holes from where the carc was damaged and let moisture in. it is definately salvagable though. time and patience, and a little TLC.

Jay Mallari

when i bought it, it was a sad little trailer. the springs where so rusty that they barely help the trailer up. the floor looks like swiss cheese and a wheel wasnt rolling.

well new bearings and springs along w new shackles, and we now have a trailer that i took to get weighed and registered on friday.

i plan on doing a full resto and painting it OD.

Check your inbox. I sent you a PM.

Jay