• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M416 value

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am checking for a family of a man that no longer has need of this trailer as to what possible value it has.
I need to get more pictures but this gives the overall condition, it has obviously been civilianized and neglected, not at all what the daughter had described, but does not look like a total loss.....
I am just trying to help these folks..

Attachments

MarkM

CODE BROWN...It's all going to sh~t !
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Up here in New England it would be worth about the same maybe a little more. In pristine shape it would be worth over 2K.

Mark

If the floor is good it's worth $750. If the floor is swiss cheese, $300. Back in the day those sold out of Ft Hood for $300 ea at every live auction. Never more never less.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had a nicer M416 trailer that I sold to another SteelSoldiers member for $750 without a title. I had the paperwork to get the title and told him it would be $1000 with a title. He opted for the former.