• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M42 Duster Aux power unit

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Not much unless you have a Duster to go with it. I think you should send it to me! :cool:

LanceRobson

That will also go in an M41 or M41A1 Walker Bulldog tank. As Will wrote, it's not worth much to anyone who hasn't got the right chassis to drop it in. Since more APUs seem to have survived than chassis' did I don't know of anyone who "needs" one.

That said, I have a friend who has two APUs and there is a slight chance he might be interested in a third. Would you be willing to drain it, crate it and get it to a shipper?

If so, PM with what you want for it, delivered to a shipper. The owner of the M41A1 is not on SS.

Lance

Stalwart

I had a M42A1 Duster, in fact I saw it today. The new owner might be interested in it. Could you PM me your contact info?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks