• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M43 - Trenton, Me to Berlin, NH or...

RangerBob

...to any intermediate stop. Need it moved before this weekend or I'll have to shell out some big bucks to get it off the previous owners property. I have no truck, trailer, or time to do it myself.

It weighs 7500lbs, so a uhaul auto trailer rated for 5500ish is out or I'd have rented one and got her myself. She does drive under her own power, but hasn't been registered or maintained in years (which I didn't know before winning the auction), so driving it is also out.

If you are between Trenton, ME and Berlin, NH and can pick up and store her for a couple of weeks, PM me. If you are capable of making the haul, even better. PM to discuss terms.

Attachments

Last edited:

RangerBob

Wohoo! :jumpin:

Thanks alot Willey10!! I can't wait to see if she looks as good on the inside as she does on the outside.

Wow, she sure looks good next to your deuce. Just don't get used to it! :razz: :D

WarrenD

Wow, it has the rear step. Probably worth the auction price for that alone!
Looks good, hope to see it restored at Weare this year!

xm708

rear step

Warren

That is a nice step but not the original one. The original hinged from the top and that one is bolted to the rear of the pintle area nicely done I might ad...

RangerBob

Wow, it has the rear step. Probably worth the auction price for that alone!
Looks good, hope to see it restored at Weare this year!
The chances of it being restored this year are zero. However, being made road-worthy is quite likely. And, if I can find a mil trailer that I can use to tow my 601 with my deuce, I'll make sure they all make it to Weare somehow.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks