• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M43B1 Ambulance Master Cylinder

Hello, so the Master cylinder on my ambulance is leaking. I am going to rebuild it, but would like to know what is the best place to gut the rebuild kit, Is the one on NAPA good? Part UP 1? Or should I get one off of ebay?
Also any advice on rebuilding it, since I have never rebuilt a Master cylinder before.

Juskatla

The Napa kit is fine, if you can get one locally. John Bizal at MWM also stocks them and most other bits you might need. I have not had much luck with rebuilding as the bores were rusted and worn. If that is the case with yours, they can be sleeved but I didn't bother. On one of mine, I replaced the whole master cylinder with a new one and on the other went with the Helitool dual GM master as part of a front disc conversion.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks