• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M43B1

M-37Bruce

Driver's side, just ahead of the steering box, on the frame rail, 3/4 " block numbers. You might need a razor scraper, and or some steel wool?
No Data Plates, are you sure it's a B-1?

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
Re: RE: M43B1

airbornebandsman said:
Yeah it's an M43B1, the only plate missing is the one with the year and serial #s (of course) I found on the back above the doors US ARMY 3E 0501 Don't know what those #s are either.
The 3E0501 is the U.S. Army registration number - roughly equivalent to a license plate number. Your truck is indeed a M43B1, built in 1963. Its serial (VIN) number should be 10219.

Best wishes,
David Doyle

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
RE: Re: RE: M43B1

Mik,
I only try to keep up with VIN numbers, registration numbers and delivery dates - which are useful for my book projects. I have no access to (and little interest in) usage - sorry. You may try Medlog - but for a vehicle that old one is pressing their luck.

Regards,
David

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks