• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M44A3 ?

24-VOLTS

FOUND A M44A3. IS IT A 2.5 TON OR 5 TON TRUCK ?

IT LOOKS LIKE A 5 TON TRUCK BUT HAVE NOT FOUND ANY INFO TO BACK IT UP.
WHAT DO YOU GUYS KNOW ABOUT IT ?

THANKS

PHILL

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's the "new improved" M35A2. Cat power, automatic transmission, single tires, CTIS and ugly front end... Not many parts available for them. And if it's the one on GL with the axles sitting in the bed, it's bound to be missing some rare parts.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This is the M44A, A1 and A2. The "A" number designates certain modifications for that particular variant. The M44A2 has stack exhaust, air shift for example. The "A3" for the M44 is another upgrade, but does not refer to the M35A3.
Just reading the manual here. :)

Attachments

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't read too much into that manual... :wink: M44A3 is the series designation for the A3 PIP trucks, not a specific model. There are only M35A3, M35A3C and M36A3's. There is no other variant. I was referring to the specific truck on GL listed as "M44A3 Cargo Truck".

24-VOLTS

THANKS FOR THE REPLY GUYS !!!

I THOUGHT THAT IT WAS A DUECE BUT WITH THE HOOD EXTENTIONS AND LIGHTS MOVED IT LOOKED SO DIFFERENT.
I AM GOING TO PUT BIDS SO PLEASE NO BIDDING ON THAT ONE !!!! LOL ...SERIOUSLY NO BIDDING !!!
I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO GET THAT ONE !