• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M49 or M50 tanker

jeli

I'm going to look at a deuce this weekend. It's a tanker, not 100% sure but it should be an M49 fuel tanker. If the tanker body is in decent shape is it worth an even trade for a std deuce bed? The price is right but I have zero interest in the tanker. The deal won't be very good if I have to scrap the tanker and buy a bed.

Sorry no pics available. I hope to get some when I go.

acetomatoco

I usually just cut the tanker bodies off and call the local junkie and he hauls em away for nothing... I save a few of the trinkits for John Tennis.... aka jatonka@telenet.net he is the NY Deuceophile... ACE

carguy455

Re: RE: M49 or M50 tanker

acetomatoco said:
I usually just cut the tanker bodies off and call the local junkie and he hauls em away for nothing... I save a few of the trinkits for John Tennis.... aka jatonka@telenet.net he is the NY Deuceophile... ACE
Considering the price of scap metal now I would SERIOUSLY consider NOT giving ANY metal away, but cash it up yourself. Thats GOLD now ! And it just went up AGAIN last week. I have several econo-boxs here I was going to fix to use or sell, now I'm going to scap them because I can make more money and keep usefull parts for me without having to spend more to fix them.

We are going to have even more of a battle with the crushers this summer with the prices ridding so high, so we all have to be ALERT and PAY ATTENTION to all the MV junkyards !!!

jeli

RE: Re: RE: M49 or M50 tanker

Thanks for the input. I'll have to check the tank out. Having hauled fuel in a previous life I should known the tank should be SS or aluminum.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks