• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M51A2 finally home !

pa.rich

I finally recieved the papers from the previous owner and drove the truck home today.In order to get a title in Pa. I needed a registration and something in writing saying the truck was sold to me. He registered the truck and now I have applied for title. This truck was never registered. I waited over 6 weeks for it all to happen and another three weeks before I could drive it home. Finally fired her up and took off for the 4 miles home, no plates , lites or insurance. Made it and no problems. I decided not to register and put insurance on it as it isnt going to be used off my property for a year or so. Yes I will post some pictures. This has a flatbed on it and thet will be replaced with a dump bed I am working on. The truck sounds awesome and I love it. Named: "BIG TONKA".

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks