• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M51A2 finally home !

pa.rich

I finally recieved the papers from the previous owner and drove the truck home today.In order to get a title in Pa. I needed a registration and something in writing saying the truck was sold to me. He registered the truck and now I have applied for title. This truck was never registered. I waited over 6 weeks for it all to happen and another three weeks before I could drive it home. Finally fired her up and took off for the 4 miles home, no plates , lites or insurance. Made it and no problems. I decided not to register and put insurance on it as it isnt going to be used off my property for a year or so. Yes I will post some pictures. This has a flatbed on it and thet will be replaced with a dump bed I am working on. The truck sounds awesome and I love it. Named: "BIG TONKA".