• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M51A2 height and weight

metalman99

I've been ripping throught SS and the internet trying to find height, length and weight for a 1961 M54a2 dump truck that i just bought so I can get it shipped home, can anyone help?

M813A1

Also if you want to lower the cab protector is just unbolts to lower the height of the truck . When we did movement practices we had to get the top of the vehicle lowered down to the top of the steering wheel for shipment. the top of the steering is the lowest spot you can get the truck down to !!

metalman99

I sure will, this is my first MV and i'll be starting a new build thread. I'm taking the dump and cab off and fabricating a new armored body, kind of like an MRAP. Watch for the new thread in a day or so.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks