• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M52 plus 335hp Cummins, 800 series steering parts for sale

Irv

"Some assembly required" :) I have a M52 with a cracked gasser that runs but will need to be repaired or tossed. I am also including a working takeout Cummins 335 hp turbo diesel that was a stationary engine and overhauled 1400 hours ago professionally. Also included is the newer 800 series steering components, new front engine mount for the bigger engine, longer hood, starter, flywheel, offset bell housing, and other parts to turn the M52 into a hotrod M818. I do not have the overdrive tranny that would be needed because the Cummins turns slower. Some rust on the cab, but limited to two very small areas in back. Easily fixable. Fenders are rusty, but including two very nice ones. I don't have the grill, either.
This will make a really cool M818 tractor for someone. $4,000. Located near Seattle. Jim