• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M52 vs M818 16x20 tire question

jeli

So I'm looking for 5 ton. I want a short wheel base to put a flat bed on. I'd rather have an 800 series to get the Cummins. I found an M52 tractor without the 5th wheel. Only one tire is weather checked. Generally in good shape. Must have been taken care of in the military because the dash has been upgraded to a tach o graph. I'd realy like a Cummins but he may be willing to deal. I want to single it out. How well do the multi's do with 16x20's?

kcimb

I'd like to get a tractor but the whole no bed thing defeats the purpose of having a truck...it's supposed to have a huge bed to put stuff in.

LC

The two 5 ton multifuels we had didn't do good with 11.00x20's. If you are wanting to run at highway speed I would get the cummins. There is a world of difference between the two engines.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks