• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M52a1

mortarman

There's a few of these type of truck here but I doubt the Mack version. I would think that it would be the mining companies here that wanted them as they are so tough and will go just about anywhere. I recently bought a M816 cab chassis and previously found the wrecker body for it. That will be another project a bit later on. I am about to start a couple of super rare Vickers MKV1b light tanks that I got a couple of years ago. I know you guys have one of these that came from here and it is in the Littlefield collection.

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great work on your truck! I love the old "flat-grilles". I especially liked following your cab rocker panel repair. I have some rust spots, not nearly as extensive as yours, I need to repair in the same areas.