• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M52A2 9.00x20 Tire Question

SneakerZed

OK, I have an M52A2 with NDT 9.00x20 tires on it now. I am looking for new tires and I would like to know if there are any "offroad" 9.00x20 commercial tires that would fit the bill. If I have to purchase new NDT's, then that is fine but, I am trying to find out if there is something else out there that would fit that has an aggressive tread. Thank you

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Goodyear G177's come in 10x20's, There are tons of 11x20's which can be dueled also.

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I do not think the 9.00x20 tires were standard issue for this truck anyway, too small. Someone must have changed them. The 9.00x20 typically are on the deuces. It should have 11.00x20. You can find a good set of the military tread tires easily.
Regards Martin

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, I have an M52A2 with NDT 9.00x20 tires on it now. I am looking for new tires and I would like to know if there are any "offroad" 9.00x20 commercial tires that would fit the bill. If I have to purchase new NDT's, then that is fine but, I am trying to find out if there is something else out there that would fit that has an aggressive tread. Thank you
I use Michelin XZL's on several of my trucks with great results!.

Attachments

BEASTMASTER

most 5 tons had 11:00 x20 s on them. I definitely wouldn't run 9:00s on the front axel. too much weight. blowing a front tire WILL stain you're skivvies, been there

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks