• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M52a2 from La to south Ga

jrobinson5093

I am looking to buy a m52a2 5 ton tractor and would like to see if any one here could move it for me and what it would cost. I am asking because I dont wanna buy it then realize I cant afford to move it. And if I am going to pay some body to move it I would rather pay some one here. The truck is at zip 70458 and need it brought to 39861. THANKS

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you are interested in GE's truck it's best you trailer it home. If you haven't done a physical inspection I highly advise you do..I did. The brakes require much more than bleeding.

jrobinson5093

It is GE's truck. I was wanting to have some one trailer it here. I have not bought it yet as I dont have the money yet but Im about to sell one of my trucks and this truck looks like a good project. Fuzzy I have read all GE wrote about the truck. I know the brakes need work. how is the rest of the truck, and what did you see with the brakes.