• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M52A2 Front Dash Removal?

mdemars03

Looking for some help to remove the front dash to be able to replace my front wiring harness. I have a ton of bare and broken wires under the dash of my M52A2 and decided the best course of action is to replace the wiring harness. I have the new wiring harness in hand and just need to get the dash off. I have already removed the screws across the top of the dash, the two screws and one bolt on the side by the upper door hinge on both sides, and removed the lower bolt that holds the steering wheel up to the dash. I tried pulling it back and it seems like something is still holding the dash in. I would like to get the dash off so I can see the back of all of the swtiches to be able to label them to make putting the new harness on easier. Any ideas on what I have missed. Hopefully after the wiring harness is replaced and I replace my brake lines this weekend I will have my truck up and running finally. I have looked through the 34-2-2 "Brakes through Body" TM and didnt see the removal for the dash. Maybe I overlooked it, but I did not see it in there. Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks