• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M52A2 parts for sale.

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm looking for a set of top bows, side racks/troop seats, and the passsenger seat. I would also be interested in all the rear axle shafts you can come up with, as long as they are the Rockwell axles. Got a guy up here who will buy all I can bring him, and its good money, not scrap price. But just the shafts not whole axles. (don't ask me, I didn't ask him. he saw my 5 ton and asked if I had extra axle shafts, seems he was a mechanic on them in the Guard, and has a use for them now) Could use a couple glass and frame units for the windshield too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks