• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M54 Aztec NM to Houston TX

Sirblissfull

I need a M54A2 hauled to Houston Texas from Aztec NM vehicle has a cargo bed and no hard top so you can fold down the windshield assembly and use a normal flatbed.

I show the distance at about 1100 miles.

Bighurt

It's Area52's parts truck listed in the classifieds. I'll delete the post Shane if that wasn't supposed to be public.

Sirblissfull

I need the winch assembly and axles Goldneagle is getting the hood, doors and window assembly.

NDT needs some parts from her but has not told me which ones yet. Everything else will be up for grabs. Its just a lot easier to part her out in Houston in a shop then in the Mountains of New Mexico in a field in winter. Plus shipping her whole will be cheaper then my driving up and living in a hotel for a week while paying someone else to do it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks