• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M54 conversion

maverick

A guy i know has offered to build me a model ( 1 / 35th ) of my M54 truck, he wants to do it as close to the real thing as possiable. I have to buy all the kits and he will do the building. i have found the M54 Cab conversion and I have a M925 truck kit. the trouble is the cargo body on the 925 is diffrent to my M54 and my M54 has canvas cargo cover, what can I do to get the correct items. I also need the early type gun ring (Not the M66 type) for the truck.

Can anyone help ??

Thanks

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
scrach build the bed, would be a easy build

Last edited:

WarrenD

Try Real Model, they have resin kits and accessory parts. Don't know their line-up well enough to know if they have what you want, but check their site (Poland or Czech)

robert c neth

Banned
there is a resin 5 ton dump and a wrecker ,havnt seen a cargo body but they are not that hard to build .at the ipms show here there was a 5 ton gun truck,maybey google ipms for more info .good luck