• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m54 hydralic head problem

mill1970

hello i seem to be having a problem with my hydralic head when the head is bolted down on to the pump with the side plate off the plate that holds the stop pull cable when i turn the elactric fuel pump on in the diesal tank fuel starts flooding out of the bottom of the htdralic head where the drive cog is see picture can any one help ps when i replace the head should it just sit nicely when doing up the bolts or should the head have a slight spring to it and the bolts push it down into place please help

Attachments

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike I'll check one of my spare pumps and get back with you. Another was shipped this morning and should be in your hands next week. There should be very little spring to it when you replace the head, the cam should be in its low position unless the timing is off...I say again, unless the timing is off...

What I mean is that the cam is out of sync with the gear on the head, which would be entirely possible with the broken quill shaft.

Mike (Mangus580), it's for an m35 based on past info....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks