• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m543a2 wrecker parts

blackrock

Hey guys my dad has started rebuilding his wrecker this past week and we are in need of some parts. Like the air cylinder diaphragm that disengages the rear pto allowing you to switch to the winch or hydraulic boom, also the throttle cable that runs to the rear is seized up. Who would have these parts? should i Down load a TM get the part numbers i need and call boyce? thanks kyle

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would get on the phone with the guys at White Owl in NC. They know your truck and they have parts.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I might have that diaphram, I am booked till this weekend though. Send me a PM and remind me on Friday.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
The throttle cable might can be freed up by removing it and soaking in diesel fuel or other lube based solvent.

Sometimes items like the diaphram can be rebuilt but may require some old school knowlege to do it.

I'm cheap but sometimes you have to bite the bullet and buy parts.

Good luck.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Hey guys my dad has started rebuilding his wrecker this past week and we are in need of some parts. Like the air cylinder diaphragm that disengages the rear pto allowing you to switch to the winch or hydraulic boom, also the throttle cable that runs to the rear is seized up. Who would have these parts? should i Down load a TM get the part numbers i need and call boyce? thanks kyle
I would ALREADY have the TMs ( all of them) even before owning the truck, for sure after getting it, not asking "should I down load a TM"

You can get them here.

JATONKAM35s HOME ON THE WEB
OR
Free Military Army Manuals!
OR
https://www.logsa.army.mil/etms/ind...5fb95459e-A3015A99-D14A-19E1-238F1793FB3D9566
This is the mil. TM web site,
--says bad cert., click to go anyway,

blackrock

The throttle cable might can be freed up by removing it and soaking in diesel fuel or other lube based solvent.

Sometimes items like the diaphram can be rebuilt but may require some old school knowlege to do it.

I'm cheap but sometimes you have to bite the bullet and buy parts.

Good luck.
Yea my dad did do all of that and did free it up but just afraid if we don't keep it lubricated due to the weather it will seize up again.

I would ALREADY have the TMs ( all of them) even before owning the truck, for sure after getting it, not asking "should I down load a TM"

You can get them here.

JATONKAM35s HOME ON THE WEB
OR
Free Military Army Manuals!
OR
https://www.logsa.army.mil/etms/ind...5fb95459e-A3015A99-D14A-19E1-238F1793FB3D9566
This is the mil. TM web site,
--says bad cert., click to go anyway,
Im DL them as we speak.

thanks kyle

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks