• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M543A2C

FrankUSMC

gimpyrobb
I think the C in M35A2C means a dropside. He asking about the 5 ton wreaker. The letter C does not mean drop side on every thing in the military. Do not forget our beloved "M38A1C" , (M38A1 jeep with a 106 recoilless rifle).
What we should be asking is "guner51, do you happen to have any M543 manuals laying around for a fellow Marine???"
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

beaubeau

hew Guner51, Who were you with in the Corps? Iwas with the 7th.Engs., Service Co. Motor Transport. I started driving Dumps, building roads in V.N. I detonated a Mine on Oct. 68 with a load of Hot asphalt in the dump. I then graduated to T.T.s , hauling Heavy Junk for Heavy Const. I guess I drove them all! I even got to race around with a Mity Mite before we cut it up and built a mini Dragster with it!!I was Discharged in July 1971. My first M35a2 Was manufactured 2 days before my discharge,Thats if I got the VIN. right Semper Fi Phil

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Frank thanks for the info, I have no clue when it comes to anything rated under 1.25 tons. Learn something everyday here!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks