• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M54A2 5 ton multifuel upper radiator hose

alfa59

Hi,

Greetings from overseas Belgium (Europe). I have to replace the upper radiator hose and also the hoses next to the waterpump. Checked the PN's in the TM's, but does anybody have a good adress where to get these new. I mounted 2 years ago the famous "NOS" bought in Europe and have cracks in it now... So prefer to buy fresh ones and not old rubber :))
thanks . Chris

M543A2

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello Chris
If it were me, I would do one of two things.
I am not sure of what kind of parts sources you have there, but here I would go to one of our automotive parts stores and buy straight radiator hose of the correct inside diameter, new. One of those kinds of stores here is NAPA. The hose comes in lengths, but they will cut to length for me here. All of the hoses you mention are straight, no bends.
The other thing is over here there are several good military truck parts supply stores. One is Memphis Equipment Company in Memphis, Tennessee USA. They usually have new parts like you want available. You can find them on internet.
Regards Marti

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks