• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M54A2 Fuel Filter part#?

RenegadeActual

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've looked thru the spreadsheet but not sure if the fuel filter listed is correct for a M54A2 as it doesn't specify. I need to replace my filter and check my fuel pump, as the 15A fuse in the pump cover was blown.

If anyone knows it would be greatly appreciated.

RenegadeActual

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, I've figured out that there are 3 fuel filters on this truck. I ordered wix 33512 filters for the filter housing on the engine, but I have a 3rd filter housing on the drivers frame rail in the wheel well that is a Facet 053754-02. is the 33511 filter the replacement for this facet filter?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks