• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M54a2 NEEDS HELP

M54a2weasel

I have ran out of ideas and now i need some help from the pros. I just bought this truck and now i realized i have no idea how to run the thing. I really need a manual for the winch and the truck its self. are their any issues i should look for in the truck or do you know of a check list i need before operating the truck.

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well you came to the right place.
Scroll down to the 5ton forums and start reading.

There are many of the manuals on this site yet I've not been able get anywhere with finding and downloading them.

Tons of info on the site. Probably a couple members near you too.

I don't have any 5tons, so I only know what I read here and have been told by friends that have them.
But check all fluids, check all tires, etc. that is a heavy truck so brake inspections are a must!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks