• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m55 lighting probs

mill1970

hello if got some probs with lights on my m55 i have all front lights working indecators amd main lights but i have got nothing working on the back end is there a fuse box hidden any where on the truck or can any one shed some light on thr problem thanks ps picture of last outing attached

Attachments

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
you need to check the posting laws on here, one pic must lead to many more. so you can start any time now. i would like many more pics please LOL tim

Barrman

I don't know anything about your truck. But would suggest this:

From the rear of the truck, start tracking the light wiring back to the light switch. If you don't find any problems. I would start with a test light at the back of the switch and see if you have power in the wires you just traced. if you have power, just keep probing at every connector all the way back to the lights themselves. If you have power all the way back to the contact in the middle of the bulb holders, then you get to check your grounds and bulbs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks