• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M553 10ton GOER Update

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Okey dokey fine then. The GOER will be at the GA/Clinto Rally. May or may not go on a trail ride...but if she does, I wanna know who is gonna volunteer to wash the mud off of them 65" tall tires when we get back??:beer:

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Papabear, I can bring a little pressure washer if it will help. BTW, the animated GIF, is that a 16" gun on a battleship?

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
With a very SLIGHT mod, we could have HIGH air SECURITY from a possible attack from the mvpa at the 11SSGAR
I'm sure we will be in good hands with our AIR DEFENCE COMANDER, demonstrating the new advance radio detection gear

Attachments

Last edited:

zout

If you don't take up our whole fricking camping area in the horse chip infested area - I will bring along my Toro gas pressure washer and clean it off while you hold onto my glass for me - if you promise not to just flip it over and make me go back to fill it just to toss it over again. I can get powerful thirsty while pressure washing.
I can get that GOER really clean with liquid refreshment.

I will save you room for it @GOER - after we get there early and collect all the chips into one area - that will be the designated area for the GOER - top of the mound.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Gimme a friggin break!!!

If you don't take up our whole fricking camping area in the horse chip infested area - I will bring along my Toro gas pressure washer and clean it off while you hold onto my glass for me - if you promise not to just flip it over and make me go back to fill it just to toss it over again. I can get powerful thirsty while pressure washing.
I can get that GOER really clean with liquid refreshment.

I will save you room for it @GOER - after we get there early and collect all the chips into one area - that will be the designated area for the GOER - top of the mound.

Sure Zout...a feller spills a couple of drinks, (or 7) after swilling hooch water and CR all day, while fondeling the weapon he was trained with, and a wild beast knawing on his ankles for attention...and you wanna complain about simple bar tending!!:shock::shock::roll::roll:

Oh...and if I park the GOER on top of the horse chip pile does that mean I'm the King of the Hill??:driver:

We will fine tune some of this stuff at the Zout mini rally/pig roast in April.

"The Boss" said he just can't wait!!:drool::drool::drool:

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Now PapaBear, if your BOSS is the Yellow Lab, I would sya you have great tastes in 4 legged friends.....
RL
Yep...that rascal rules my AO. He has about 22 folks under his direct control...no chit!:-D

I still have resentment for hndersonj and his lovely wife cause they sent that rascal down here to take over my business.

At one time...I was in charge (I think) but since "Baby Bear" arrived...I've lost control...but to his credit...my blood pressure dropped 25 points and "Doc" lowered my pill.

He DOES get mad though cause he can't get up in the GOER to ride though...but we will fix that...:beer::grd:

Maverick1701

I was searching the LESO database for vehicles for the hall county sheriffs office when I came across this....
Its located in Eglin AFB in florida. I just randomly decided to click on the "truck, tank" option and saw a GOER. How cool would it be for my SO to have a GOER...too bad its not in better shape.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks