• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M59 questions

relwood

I'm pretty new to these M59 things, was a 13F. My cousin picked up a couple of them, but didn't get the cradle that holds the pots. I see that there are several people who have the trailers with the M59 Ranges in them, and am looking for some advice on how to find or maybe make a cradle. Or maybe find another M59, or two.

Elwood in Colorado
M1009

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
SCSG-G4, Ferroequineologist & Green gator have MKT's-I am sure one of them will know.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pot cradles are available easily, the pots themselves are a bit pricier, both to purchase and to ship, but Coleman's Surplus has them. Kaiserm109 in the Denver area has an MKT. My list of MKT owners is a lot longer than Clinto's - I know of five of them in the Columbia, SC area and a really good one that left Columbia for Roswell, NM (are your ears burning sevo?). Not to mention Cabell's in NC, Eddie's in VA, Frank's in PA, Tim's in LA, a couple in Texas, PB's in GA, at least one in IL, Lane's in MI, Allan's in Kansas City, etc.

relwood

I looked on Coleman's and see some pots, but don't see any cradles. Maybe I'm not searching for them correctly. They would be listed as a cradle, correct?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks