• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M59 questions

relwood

I'm pretty new to these M59 things, was a 13F. My cousin picked up a couple of them, but didn't get the cradle that holds the pots. I see that there are several people who have the trailers with the M59 Ranges in them, and am looking for some advice on how to find or maybe make a cradle. Or maybe find another M59, or two.

Elwood in Colorado
M1009

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
SCSG-G4, Ferroequineologist & Green gator have MKT's-I am sure one of them will know.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pot cradles are available easily, the pots themselves are a bit pricier, both to purchase and to ship, but Coleman's Surplus has them. Kaiserm109 in the Denver area has an MKT. My list of MKT owners is a lot longer than Clinto's - I know of five of them in the Columbia, SC area and a really good one that left Columbia for Roswell, NM (are your ears burning sevo?). Not to mention Cabell's in NC, Eddie's in VA, Frank's in PA, Tim's in LA, a couple in Texas, PB's in GA, at least one in IL, Lane's in MI, Allan's in Kansas City, etc.

relwood

I looked on Coleman's and see some pots, but don't see any cradles. Maybe I'm not searching for them correctly. They would be listed as a cradle, correct?