• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M59 Stove Baking Rack Dimensions

Trailfinder

Does anyone have a complete set of baking racks for the M59 Stove? Looking for dimensions and material of each rack including cut-outs and chain/rivet locations.

If someone is willing to trace/measure the racks and send me the info, I'll make up some formal drawings and post them to the Resources section of SS.

I can send you the paper for the tracings in a tube and pay for the postage.

If someone is willing to part with a complete set of the racks, I'll make up a set of drawings from the racks I procure and post them.

Thanks.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
MitchG has (or had) some complete in the box. The top two pieces are aluminum, but the bottom one is steel and it's heavy, which makes the whole package heavy. The hanging sheet should have the larger tabs in the back when installed. Are you coming to the VA Rally over Labor Day weekend? If so, I can bring a set for you to get all dimensions from.

Trailfinder

SCSG-G4,

Where is the VA rally going to be held? I tried to PM MitchG with no response. If you bring your racks to the rally, I'll bring my calipers.

If you hear of someone willing to part with a complete set of racks, please steer them in my direction.

Thanks!

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, if you were to click on the "Forums" tab at the top, then scroll down to the "General" section, then find the first group "Steel Soldiers Rally", you would see "VA Rally" > http://www.steelsoldiers.com/steel-soldiers-rally/86219-va-rally.html where that question would be answered. In addition to PM, you can also send e-mails. I will be seeing Mitch tomorrow (Thu.) and can pass along your interest in purchasing a set. A caliper might be nice to measure thickness, but you will need a two foot ruler for most of the dimensions.

Trailfinder

Mike,

Thanks for the "Heads-up" on the rally. Not too far and sounds like fun. Baking rack set new or used will be OK if MitchG has a set to sell.

I wonder why these sets are like hens teeth to find.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Most people don't know what they are, don't know what is in the set, and lose a chain or more, so they toss the whole thing in the trash/recycle pile.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks