• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M606 need vehicle lettering decals

Ripcord01

Militarystencils.com Beware it is a one man operation, not the fastest turnaround time ,but good products. I bought a trialer package from him and was very pleased with vinyl..Gl Kreg

jeeper50

Here's a start for my militarized CJ3B, unfortunately it's not a M606 nor will it ever be one, just close enough for me.
Still working on painting and welding the windshield frame.

pvtjorge

Do you want vinyl stick on or do you want to paint the numbers on?

Either way you can go to your closest sign print shop and see what they can do.

I typed up what I wanted to paint on my vehicle and took it with me to the sign shop to get stenciling made in order to paint them on.

The stenciling was made in vinyl stick on paper. Just lay in on the metal and peel out the vinyl letters to leave the blank space to cover with spray paint. Or if you want to leave the vinyl letters on do the oppisite and peel off the outside.

They can cut the stars also. Was very reasonable, actually was pretty cheap price.

Check it out.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks