• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M60A3 night vision value

woodie

I have a comanders night vision scope that came out of a demilled m60a3 that works great! Just don't use it and wondering what it is worth?

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
For an article like that it is hard to tell......as far as using it for its' intended purpose there are a lot cheaper and smaller NVS out there that will do the job better than the old technology (I have an old Russian one that is holding down space in my gun safe).

As a collectors item it may have value providing you find someone that needs it for a collectionor for the cool factor.

jwaller

It's only going to be worth something to those that have a M60A3 and it's missing this part. I'd guess that would be less than 5 people in the USA.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks