• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M62 Wrecker Restored by Sgt. Sam

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
WOW. I am going out and cover mine with camo netting after seeing that one. That is pristine for a vehicle over 50-60 years old, with lots and lots of mechanical items. I compare these to the B52 of MV's...Nice work.

vtdeucedriver

You guys need to know that Sam is a Vietnam Veteran and he painted his M62 as the wrecker that he drove with the 64th Trans Co in 1966. My M151 is in the markings of his unit commanders Command jeep.

Ive seen what he started with, let me say that he has given me great modivation to get my ass in gear with mine!!!

vtdeucedriver

Was he the feller with you at PF Jeff?

Outstanding job one the wrecker!!!!:drool:
Let me say this, Sam is no kid and he did ALOT of work. That wrecker was a BIG MESS when he got it. I got to hand it to him for taking it on. Cant wait to see more pics!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks