• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M624 brought home from Norway today

knissen

Hi all, just wanted to share my new deuce with you all. Its a M624 dump truck.
Odd helped me out, found it, fixed delivery at the harbour in Oslo... it could not have been easier. Thaks Odd!
Drove it home, about 250km... ran perfect.
The future brings a complete sandblasting and paint job. And hopefully by the end of the spring, I have a nice restored dumper.

Attachments

knissen

Hi, Jep - all in full working order.
Got a winch in the deal as well, so it will be fittet, and lights will be moved to the top position.
Also features original cargo cover, nice troopseaats and bow kit.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats.. I'd invite you to Knob Creek for the Machine gun shoot, but it appears you'd have a hard time driving there:-D
Not with the ultra-deep fording kit installed! Might take him a couple months, though. Better have a good supply of scuba tanks in the bed....
:p

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Odd has helped a few of us back here in the states as well. Good people he is. Neat truck too

knissen

Not with the ultra-deep fording kit installed! Might take him a couple months, though. Better have a good supply of scuba tanks in the bed....
:p
Quess I would be "sailing" in the BV202 rather than in the Deuce....:razz: but I believe max speed in water is 1,5knots... so maybe some other time...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks