• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M656 aluminum bed found - complete

colt45727

Somebody please go snag this vehicle from these people. Not just the bed but the whole thing. Take them school bus or something else to cut up and haul all those dirty hippies in. Edit: let me cover my a$$ and say "with all do respect". Lord knows I do not want to insult or offend anyone by my comments
LOL thats SF for ya....

P.S. I got pics of the 656 in Lake city from a couple months ago, if anyone wants me to post them I will..

Stalwart

Jeff,

It's life brother, we don't have to like it , but we have to deal with it. At least they were kind enough to offer the parts first before scrapping them. I was offered a split of the revenues from the sale of the parts but I declined, I want the parts saved. My wife thought I was CRAZY, perhaps I am. I believe it is a SS thing. :beer: <=== my current state of affairs

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Transportation to the East coast will be more costly then than the bed itself.

I'd be interested in some of the tires if original also the bilge pumps and the 30/80 amp generator.
Here are a few images of the 656 in "public" use, it seems to be people friendly somehow...

Attachments

Last edited:

colt45727

That one looks better in condition than the one I saw at hawethrones.

Is that one for sale? Im just curios to see what they go for...

Hawthorne wanted 6k for his as it sits.

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That one looks better in condition than the one I saw at hawethrones.

Is that one for sale? Im just curios to see what they go for...

Hawthorne wanted 6k for his as it sits.
Picture of the Lake City one (Hawthorne) below and another one for sale in OK for $17,500! There is also a running xm757 in OK for about $8,000.

Attachments

Last edited:

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have contacted the artist...they will be using the truck to construct a parade float, not a bad job for an old MV, I suppose.
Problem is storing the bed (if/when) after it's purchased.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks