• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M66 Gun Ring Install

David_4x4

Ok so probably by next week all our parts will finally be here to throw this thing on the truck.

Question is does anyone have an online source, some pics they can provide, or a manual I can purchase for what mounting hardware we need and which reenforcement plates go where etc?

ida34

David,
Do a search. I put up approx 30 pics of my ring mount install. My cab reinforcement was already installed when I got the truck and if you look in the pics section I am pretty sure I put some pics in there. I am pretty sure the bolts are 1/2 inch but I can check for you tomorrow. The u-bolts are special and I can't remember where I got mine. Good luck.

Chuck

sermis

I went to the local trailer place and got U bolts. They are about 1" to 1 1/2" too long but I used spacers and they worked just fine.

dabtl

I have the convoy light u-bolts which I believe are the proper length, Steve. Austin came up with legs last week. They should be here by Monday. I need the ammo can containers, if you have some.

I will take the legs home to paint then we will go to Dallas to a friend's shop for assembly.

sermis

Austin is your best bet for the ammo can mounts that attach to the legs. Send him an e-mail is the best way to ask.

sermis

I know he had some a few weeks ago that were attached to some legs. He might have sold them but he most likley wil get more.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks