• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m66 gun ring - what is this on the ring for ?

rrrr

Thanks for the TM reference and the pics !

I've made a call to SECO, none in stock, they are searching !

rrrr

Well I finally found a barrel clamp. It showed up on ebay and I was determined to get it. It showed up today, so after some paint, on it went !

Attachments

Very nice! :mrgreen: Mine clamp was all backwards too like the one in the pics above. Hoping to get a Bismarck Guns M2HB .50 sim-fire this spring! [thumbzup] Still need to buy my M23 Equalibrator cradle just need some 'disposable' funds. It's hard to explain to the wife that you need a machine gun setup for your machine gun turret for your army truck :whistle:.

JAYHAWK 1962

Aha so it only bolts to one side. I was wondering if there was an adapter of some sort . So, any one have a good reason for there to two places to mount the holder? There was one on egay a couple of days ago that went for at least 110.00 that was last bid I saw.

Last edited: