• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M715 and M800 5 ton Installation Kit Stuff

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Here some photos of the installation kit stuff I got. I don't know what is for the M715 and what is for the M800 series 5 ton.

I put the comments and questions on the photos themselves.

Maybe someone can confirm or tell me what this stuff is for both vehicle wise and function.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pic 049 might be the mount for a dump truck (sugar scoop bolts to it). Without scale its kinda hard to tell but if it is, it mounts over the side vent of the truck.
Pic 051 might be the floor mount that the MT1029 bolts to. I've had kits that used that unstead of bolting the 1029 to the floor.

Michael

I was told at a convention that 47 and 53 are the inside and outside mount for a deuce. It would make since that it would fit any of that family of cabs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks