• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M715 Cummins First test drive!

CHRIS UNGER

Enjoy that thing with the top off as long as you can because when the top goes back on so does the noise level and by the way that thing sure is turning out nice but I bet you will be looking for a 4l80 in the future. Nice job.

defbob

I'm replacing the axles with modern ones with 4.10 gear. it'll be kind of like the factory '89 Dodges with 3.07 gear and 31" tires

defbob

Fixed the tranny this morning. Now it shifts through all gears

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT9NCeUtBJU[/media]

defbob

The brake booster was a '78 Ford E250 brake booster and mastercylinder. I redrilled the firewall to match the bolt pattern and used the van's brake pedal as well.

defbob

I used my stock axles. I had Ford dually pickup D70U and widened a Dodge D60F to bolt in SOA, but never installed them. I sold them just this past Sunday.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks