• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M715 Engine/trans/transfercase picked up in Cedar Rapids IA

reitenger

The guy selling it just wants it out of his way, and I happen to need the engine. Is there anyone local that can pick it up from his place and put it on a pallet for me while I get shipping arranged? I don't need the transfer case, so that would be up for grabs if interested. Just let me know what it will take to get it done.

Now if you happen to be able to pick it up and know of someone that can bring it this way i'll be really happy.

AaronW

RE: Engine/trans/transfercase picked up in Cedar Rapids IA

Not that I can help due to location......but it might help if you specified UFO or VW microbus or Battleship Engine/trans/xfer

shadow

RE: Engine/trans/transfercase picked up in Cedar Rapids IA

I just replied to your email you sent me. Sorry I didn't see your post sooner. I hadn't checked the board for a few days. :oops:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks