• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M715. Finally got one.

akparker0369

Manufactured 12/68. 10500 miles on the odometer and 8 believe it's original. Auctioned from a reserve base in NV. Then she was a brush fire truck in a small town. Sat for the last ten years or so. Carb rebuild, points, condensor and a corvette master cylinder and she's running great.

Attachments

akparker0369

Thanks, and no on the rims, those were made by stockton wheels in CA. The tires are toyo's and are roughly 35.5 inches. Ithink they look pretty good on her.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Who converted it to diesel? All of mine have the Jeep inline 6 cylinder Tornado gas engine, except one a fire department refitted with a Chevy small block.

akparker0369

Thanks for the info on the CL ad. Also, i have a 2003 f350 that was wrecked with a good 7.3, zf and Np271. Toying with the idea of swapping in the drivetrain after I drive it for a while, not sure if I'm up to the mountain of fab work it would take. I might just use the axles and go with a gasser sbc, manual and np205. Either way its going to stay in its current form untill i get tired of spending money on stock parts...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks