• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m715 rollbar pics

davidkroberts

hey a fellow west tennessee'er, like the rollbar did you integrate (or will you) a seatbelt attachment..... (dont get all high and mighty on me from the peanut gallery i have little kids)

Ive been thinking about doing something similar. what pipe did you use and who bent it

FlatlinesUp

Lookin good man... got pics of the whole truck?
we're going to have to get together sometime as there are a few of us in central AR and west TN that are working on/driving m715/725s

davidkroberts

Lookin good man... got pics of the whole truck?
we're going to have to get together sometime as there are a few of us in central AR and west TN that are working on/driving m715/725s

sounds like a plan, any idea on a goos place to go? we have turkey bay in land between the lakes but its at the kentuckt tennessee line

DocKill

Thanks for the comments.

The Truck is Hummer Candy apple red!

I have attachments for the Belts on the floor (tied into the seat mounting bolts) and I used a bar at shoulder height to secure the shoulder belts.
I used 1.75 DOM tubing, and did the work with a friend in his backyard garage.

I'd love to get together, and I've posted a few more pics of the whole truck.

Attachments

FlatlinesUp

man, I was so set on keeping my old faded firetruck paint, but after seeing yours nice and shiney, I'm having second thoughts! that looks great man

DocKill

Thanks for the kudos....The bar is tied into the cab (welded in actually) with plates for added support. I designed it to fit under the hardtop. Tires are Mickey Thompson Baja Claws on Marsh wheels (16 inch)