• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M715 video

M-37Bruce

M-715 Video

That is one Big A$$ video, what a nice ride it was! I have spotted your rig here in Richmond,VA a few weeks back, actually in Bon Air.

camp9

Yes sir! Sorry, I'm not a purist. I have an uncontrollable urge to install engines that don't belong in certain vehicles.
No sorry necessary, I think it's cool. I like to keep things pure and do what you do too. Do you have a build thread?? I picked up a 715 last fall off of gsa and I'm really looking for to getting it going once the snow melts and I can work without gloves.

poolmike

There is a build thread over on the 715zone. Started life as a stocker, then to a rather healthy 406SBC with an automatic trans, then to a 4bt/NV4500/GM axle swap, Now the 5.9 Cummins. I'm done with transformations on this truck. I found the happy combo, no it's time to tweak it just a bit with a little more fuel and a little this and that.