• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M715 windsheild wiper part number

Al Capone

Hi . I have found out that the m715 orginal wiper arm shaft size is correct for my orginal gamma goat wiper motors . Now the arms are too short but I have skills to solve this . Can someone give me the stock number for orginal m715 wiper arms? Thanks

m715

I have both m715 and 725 and used a wiper arm that was adjustable length it was military but do not remember part #.

Al Capone

The internal splines on the m715 wiper are not correct but fit in my shafts for now for looks . I found a random set on eBay that the splines look correct but waiting non reply to what size shaft it fits . I hope these are the ones I need . They have correct wiper blade attachment . They might be short but I have a welding machine . Lol

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks