• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M718A1 Project

catamountinsp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another question; are all the stretcher support s the same or are they mirrored to accept the stretcher tracks? I only have one and need to fabric 2 more and my wielder wants to know if he has to wield the anchor brackets opposite of each other or the same side? Thank you in advance. Also looking for a canvas top that could either be used as a donor to repair a badly ate one or to replace it all together. Thank you in Advance Mike 802-236-7922

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Trying to get it buttoned up under the hood, waiting on some harness clips and need to finish my fuel and vent lines, can't wait to hear it running.:)
View attachment 853174
Wow!!

That really looks great! Maybe you could capture a short video of it running...
Have to post it to YouTube and then link it here. Still it would be neat to see.

SgtMajHarper

View attachment 860432View attachment 860433View attachment 860434View attachment 860435After 2 years I feel like I'm at the end of the tunnel, just need to add spare tire, data plate, litters and splint kit. It runs great, maybe some of you guys can see it one day, I will add a video when I get it out of the shop. Thanks, Buddy
View attachment 860430
Awesome looking truck and a ton of work you have gotten done. This is the second one I have seen, many moons ago I knew a guy that was in the local NG Medical Unit who was building one. He scrounged all over for parts and it was likely lots easier to find them 40 years ago instead of now. Great job.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks