• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M756 Pipeline-What's missing?

WannaM35

I'm putting a deal together to buy a '68 Kaiser M756. I know it's missing the bedsides,tailgate and bows. Anyone have a list of the tools,pulleys and parts that belong on a pipeline truck? I'm new to the whole "Deuce" thing. Thanks to this site,I'm learning fast!!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
hndrsonj linked to the pic. In addition to that there were 2 chain binders and a few lengths of pipes, I assume to roll the stuff on. The 209-20P has the BII that came with the truck. There is also one more block that I was missing from my truck. There is also 2 3/4" chains that were at least 12' long.

WannaM35

Thanks for the info. The owner is getting his papers straight to make the sale. It's a '69 Kaiser Jeep, not '68. What was the correct camo pattern for that era? This thing is seriously in need of paint.