• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M762 Data Plate (Photo)

Dezdan

Apparently someone was asking for a photo of a M762 data plate a while back, though I could not that exact post, I thought I would post mine.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Much appreciated, I am slowly converting my M416 to a M762, I can't find original data plates, but at least seeing the originals will help.

stevo

416 to 762

According to that photo, the 762 is on a 3/4 ton chassis, the 416's are 1/4 ton. So it not the same thing ? I though the 762 was a cargo bed 416 with toolboxes permanently mounted inside.
OK, now I AM confused.
I just picked up a flatbed version of the M416, and am trying to figure out its designation. Any help ?
Steve

JB

The frames of the 416 & 762 are the same. I think the 762 is rated for 3/4 ton partially due to the lack of extra weight of the body panels bring which can increase load capacity.2cents

trailita

hi I'm new on this forum.
can anybody tell me where can I find a data plate for my m762. I have one but is not good condition and I'm restoring my trailer.
thanks in advance

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks