• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M762 to a M416?

Whiterabbit

Been thinking I really need sides on this lil' trailer so all my crap will quit bouncing off it. Does anyone sell the 4 sides of a M416? My floor is in great shape so I should just be able to add some sides and do a lil' jetty rigging with the fenders??

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The tub for the M416 is a single piece unit, four side and the floor. I think someone was making reproductions, but I last saw them a few years ago, don't know if they are still around.

As rare as M762s are getting, perhaps sell/trade it to another collector and buy an M416?

Cheers

flyfishtrailer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The replica tubs for 1/4 ton trailers (M416. M100, Bantam) were for the slightly small M100 and bantams. Nobody has had complete M416 tubs for sale (believe me I looked all over). There was a company that I cannot recall that did make the panels that you could weld together, but I believe they are no longer in business. Just remember, an M100 tub will not fit an M416 frame. Good luck with your search, but you may just have to fab one out. You might try looking on Expedition Portal in their trailer section for either a take off someone might sell or ideas (drawings and such) for a custom fabbed job.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks